Learn to recognize the most common types of plant pests Insects are a huge part of our ecosystem. We would literally die without them. But... you might not want to invite all…
How to repot all your plants. A step-by-step guide with video tutorial Beginner's guide to repotting your houseplants. So, you’ve finally created your urban jungle? As the novelty wears off, some questions…
Make your own free seed starting pots It’s very easy, it’s free, it’s compostable, so what’s not to love? Follow our tutorial to learn how to make your seed pots, and get…
Neem oil - Benefits, uses and application on plants What is neem oil? Neem oil (also known as margosa oil) is a high-quality plant oil extracted from the seeds of the neem…
How to keep plants alive while on vacation Keeping indoor plants alive while on vacation is always a challenge. Whether you’ve got 2 plants or 200, we will show you how…
You might have heard about the term “rooting hormone” before, but you’re not sure what it is, or if you need it? It’s used to stimulate the formation of new roots on…
Choose an article topic:
Search for a topic
Our Recent Posts
- Is your gift arriving late? Here’s some pretty and free printable cards to give in the meantime.
- Make your own Himmeli, the traditional Finnish holiday decorations from straw
- Eco-friendly gift-wrapping ideas for festive presents, without the waste.
- Easy and cute crafts to make with autumn leaves
- Learn to recognize the most common types of plant pests